Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Ingredients Of Enthusiasm

For me to be enthusiastic about learning I really like for it to be hands on and interactive, instead of me listening about how to do something while also desperately trying to stay awake in my seat. I am not the biggest fan of notes because when I  write them down I don't really pickup the big ideas as much as I should, I basically just write them down to follow instruction. Also after learning about how to do something new it makes me enthusiastic when instead of just sitting there in silence thinking to myself, "well I don't really get how to do this so I'll just write something down," I like to work with a friend so if that person caught how to do it then maybe they could try to teach me. One last thing that makes me enthusiastic is learning about things in the news today. I'm not a big fan of history class because we talk about things so far in the past that it really doesn't affect me in anyway. I like to learn about current events and really discuss them and understand them better. 

1 comment: