Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Courage

For something to be courageous the act being done has to come with a split second of thought but it also must contain the element of fear. This story of courage isn't about me but my parents. Awhile back when I was younger we could hear  a car crash on the highway from our house. My parents had not heard sirens yet about 5 minutes after the crash and decided to jump in the car and drive over to see what was going on. When they got there my mother called out to see if everyone involved was okay and she got a positive response. The crash ended up being a little fender bender nothing big. This act doesn't really involve the element of fear but I still believe it is courageous that my parents went out to see if everything was okay instead of staying home and just thinking about doing something to help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment