Total Pageviews

Monday, September 16, 2013

Friend Ad

I want a friend who has a great sense of humor. I can't have someone around who sits there and stares at a wall. Also you have to be social. I'd rather not have someone around who doesn't say a word and awkwardly sits around. A best friend of mine would also have to be athletic or somewhat physically active. I can not sit around and watch tv all day I have to be moving. You can't be a self centered person. Not everything in the world revolves around you. Also you have to be a trustworthy person. I hate having people tell me that someone's been saying stuff behind my back. If you think you can handle these standards then give me a call.

2 comments:

  1. Aidan i think we could e great friends. I meet all the criteria and i hope you fit all mine. if so i would love to be your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to have the same characteristics in a friend as you would. Having a good sense of humor especially because I like to laugh a lot. Maybe we could be friends!

    ReplyDelete